Monday, March 13, 2006

Ghost



The only way, for me to come back, is by Makaveli That's it! All these motherf**kers stole from me I'm takin back what's mine .......You motherf**kers can't stop me Even if I die, I'm gon' be a f**kin problem Do you believe in ghosts, motherf**ker? Real live black... ghosts Feel me?
Time to be a ghost
And then we'll be ghost

Now you see him, now you don't, some people be here for the moment, and then they gone, what happened to em? Well let's see, it seems to be a mystery

They got me staring at the world through my rearview Go on baby scream to God, he can't hear you I can feel your heart beatin fast cause it's time to die Gettin high, watchin time fly --

Expect me like you expect Jesus to come back Expect me I'm coming ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
web counters
Yahoo Personals

Cool Slideshows!